Bring configuration, performance, utilization data and metrics into TrueSight Capacity Optimization for enhanced modeling and reporting.
Moviri Integrator for TrueSight Capacity Optimization – HP Reporter* extracts performance and configuration data from HP Reporter to TrueSight Capacity Optimization leveraging the HP Reporter database enabling reporting, trending, modeling and planning capabilities for the monitored platforms, for example:
- Retrieve configuration information, such as Hardware Model, Operating System Family, Number of CPU, Total Memory.
- Collect several sets of performance KPIs including global resource consumption, disk performance and space occupation and network interfaces traffic.
- Control and define data extraction in terms of data granularity, metrics, entities in scope
*Moviri Integrator for TrueSight Capacity Optimization was formerly known as Moviri Integration for BMC Capacity Optimization (BCO)
Ask an expert
Capacity Management, Monitoring & Troubleshooting
Availability and licensing
You can download “Moviri Integrator for TrueSight Capacity Optimization – HP Reporter“ from the BMC Electronic Product Download website, provided that a license has been acquired via the BMC Market Zone.
- Performance Agent
- HP Operations Agent
- HP Operations Smart Plug-in for Virtualization Infrastructure
- Standalone OS Instances
- PowerVM Virtual Hosts, Logical Partitions
- Oracle Solaris Hosts and Containers (Zones)
- OS Information and Hardware configuration parameters
- Virtualization settings
- CPU and Memory performance metrics
- File-systems occupation
- Network interface traffic and bandwidth
- Application resource consumption