Integrating Microsoft physical and virtual technologies into TrueSight Capacity Optimization for capacity reporting, forecasting and planning.
Moviri Integrator for TrueSight Capacity Optimization – Microsoft® SCOM* extracts performance and configuration data from Microsoft System Center Operations Manager (SCOM) to TrueSight Capacity Optimization, leveraging the Operations Manager Data Warehouse and enabling performance and capacity reporting, trending, modeling and planning capabilities for the monitored platforms:
- Retrieve configuration information, such as hardware model, operating system family, number of CPUs, total memory.
- Collect several sets of performance KPIs including global and virtualization-aware resource consumption, disk performance & space occupation and network interfaces traffic.
- Control and define data extraction in terms of data granularity, metrics, entities in scope.
*Moviri Integrator for TrueSight Capacity Optimization was formerly known as Moviri Integration for BMC Capacity Optimization (BCO)
Ask an expert
Capacity Management, Monitoring & Troubleshooting
Availability and licensing
You can download Moviri Integrator for TrueSight Capacity Optimization – Microsoft SCOM from the BMC Electronic Product Download website, provided that a license has been acquired via the BMC Market Zone.
- Windows Server 2000, 2003, 2008 Monitoring, any custom Management Pack (only metrics already supported from standard Management Windows Monitoring Packs)
- SQL Server 2005, 2008 Monitoring
- Virtual Machine Manager 2008, 2012 (for Hyper-V monitoring)
- Windows OS Instances
- Hyper-V Clusters, Hosts and Virtual Machines
- SQL Server Instances
- OS Information, Hardware configuration parameters, Virtualization Settings
- CPU and Memory related performance metrics, Physical devices performance, Network traffic and bandwidth
- File-systems space utilization, Database and File Groups occupation
- IIS web & ftp traffic volume