Managing the capacity and efficiency of business-critical Java applications is challenging. At the next Computer Measurement Group’s 41th International Conference Performance & Capacity 2015 from November 2nd to November 5th in San Antonio, Texas, Moviri will give you actionable solutions.
We are delighted and honored to receive the prestigious 2015 Computer Measurement Group Best Paper Award. The award is CMG’s recognition for papers judged exemplary by industry peers and reflecting the best of the best offered at the conference.
Our capacity wizard and award recipient Stefano Doni will be a key speaker on Wednesday November 4th with a talk entitled Lessons from Capacity Planning a Java Enterprise Application: How to Keep Capacity Predictions on Target and Cut CPU Usage by 5x.
In this work Stefano proposes actionable methodologies and key metrics that enable you to
- Highlight the hidden bottleneck of many Java applications
- Devise a business-oriented capacity model that represents Java memory bottlenecks
- Detect unsound memory usage patterns and anticipate memory leaks
- Uncover a well kept secret – the garbage collector drives the CPU usage of your servers (not your business!) and how to fix it
- Show how the garbage collector might be your first scalability bottleneck.
We will be also there with our booth. So don’t miss the chance to meet us in person !