IT Security Governance
IT Governance ensures that organizations align IT strategy with business strategy. While many organizations treat security as a separate silo within the IT management structure, security initiatives, by their very nature, must be managed across IT domains. Moviri helps enterprises implement an organization-wide IT governance framework that ensures that they have full control and visibility of their overall operations, their security tradeoffs, potential exposures and risks.
Experience is key in recognizing a real threat and addressing it with the correct measures without impacting the business. In complex environments with thousands of platforms and application, the right balance is not just a matter of tools and processes:
- Vulnerability and Threat Management. Typical enterprise scenarios are very heterogeneous and built around many different frameworks, which results in a large software footprint and a vast attack surface. Moviri help organizations assign the correct criticality to each security concern and support the evaluation, escalation and remediation processes.
- Risk Management. The process of planning, organizing, leading and controlling the activities of an organization in order to minimize the effects of risk on an organization’s capital and earnings. Not just risks associated with accidental losses, but also financial, strategic, operational, and other risks.
- Security Posture Analysis. Posture Analysis is your overall security plan – the approach your business takes to security, from planning to implementation. It is comprised of technical and non-technical policies, procedures and controls, that protect you from both internal and external threats.
- Compliance. Moviri supports companies to ensure they maintain a state of accordance with established guidelines, specifications or legislation, such as, for example Sarbanes-Oxley or privacy laws.
An IT department is ultimately composed by three layers of entities: people, assets, information. In today’s IT environment organizations are exposed to the ongoing risk of loss due to compromised accounts, identities and data. Moviri offering ensures that each layer achieves the right protection: Identity Protection, Infrastructure Protection and Data Protection.
Effective identity and access management as well as protecting data and infrastructure from loss, malfunction or malicious attacks require highly-skilled recovery experts and consultants with a broad toolset:
- Identity Protection. Identity Protection is a broad term used to describe any type of activity that is designed to keep the proprietary information related to an individual or company from being utilized by unauthorized sources. It involves capabilities like Identity Lifecycle, Credentials, Access Control and Authentication.
- Data Protection. Data Protection involves primarily the process of safeguarding important information from corruption or loss and includes capabilities such as Encryption, Tokenization, Endpoint Protection, Data Access Control, Digital Rights Management, Vaulting and Traceability.
- Infrastructure Protection. Infrastructure Protection involves securing the infrastructure inside a network and over boundaries between the private and locally managed-and-owned side of a network and the public and provider-managed side of a network. Infrastructure Protection requires the implementation of Endpoint Protection, Antiphishing, Antivirus, Application Vulnerability Assessment, Privileged Users Access Control, Network Perimeter and Firewall.
Fraud prevention and investigation are key challenges each Information Security Officer has to face. Since the most dangerous attacks can go undetected by standard security monitoring solutions, a holistic approach is necessary to correlate multiple and apparently unrelated events which can reveal threats. Security intelligence maximizes prevention of potential threats, supports investigation activities and helps discover unknown threats. The main goal is to provide actionable and comprehensive insight that reduces risk and operational effort for the organization.
Leveraging technologies such as Web Session Intelligence, Stream and Big Data Analytics and Behavioral Analysis, Moviri helps organizations in their prevention and investigation activities:
- Security Information Event Management. Security information and event management (SIEM) is an approach to security management that seeks to provide a holistic view of an organization’s information technology (IT) security. SIEM combines Security Information Management with Security Event Management into one security management system.
- Behavioral Analysis. Leveraging the collection and analysis of massive amounts of live data, behavioral analysis creates heuristics and rules to detect anomalies, IT security threats, navigation layer fraud, insider threats, business logic abuse and other malicious activity in real time. Since fraudsters follow different patterns from a normal user, this technique helps assign a risk level to every single session to request a stronger credential or even to deny the session or transaction.
- Fraud prevention and management. Companies have the ability to stop, re-route, or quarantine suspicious transactions or activities, leveraging the usage of analytics to define normal patterns in data sets and react to anomalies in detection and remediation.
Why Security with Moviri?
Ask the Expert
Security Intelligence, Data Protection, Risk and Compliance, Intrusion Prevention and Vulnerability Expert.
Mobile Performance & Security
Test + Optimize + Monitor + Secure your enterprise mobile applications.
It’s a mobile first world.
The share of mobile users accessing your applications is exploding, both outside and inside your organization. New applications on new devices and networks mean a new set of performance, testing and security problems.
Why Mobile Security Testing?
The Mobile Software Development Lifecycle is a new field that is not appropriately addressed by current development processes and skills, including security. Moviri implements OWASP recommendations to classify mobile-specific security risks and provide development controls to reduce their impact or likelihood of exploitation. Go to Mobile Solutions