Bring configuration, performance, utilization data and metrics into TrueSight Capacity Optimization for enhanced modeling and reporting.
Moviri Integrator for TrueSight Capacity Optimization – HP Reporter* extracts performance and configuration data from HP Reporter to TrueSight Capacity Optimization leveraging the HP Reporter database enabling reporting, trending, modeling and planning capabilities for the monitored platforms, for example:
- Retrieve configuration information, such as Hardware Model, Operating System Family, Number of CPU, Total Memory.
- Collect several sets of performance KPIs including global resource consumption, disk performance and space occupation and network interfaces traffic.
- Control and define data extraction in terms of data granularity, metrics, entities in scope
*Moviri Integrator for TrueSight Capacity Optimization was formerly known as Moviri Integration for BMC Capacity Optimization (BCO)
Ask an expert
Availability and licensing
You can download “Moviri Integrator for TrueSight Capacity Optimization – HP Reporter“ from the BMC Electronic Product Download website, provided that a license has been acquired via the BMC Market Zone.
- Performance Agent
- HP Operations Agent
- HP Operations Smart Plug-in for Virtualization Infrastructure
- Standalone OS Instances
- PowerVM Virtual Hosts, Logical Partitions
- Oracle Solaris Hosts and Containers (Zones)
- OS Information and Hardware configuration parameters
- Virtualization settings
- CPU and Memory performance metrics
- File-systems occupation
- Network interface traffic and bandwidth
- Application resource consumption