We help you gain full control over your IT Governance processes and assets.
Moviri expertise, methodologies and tools help complex IT organizations get better alignment between IT and Business, control over IT spending and reduced risk on projects execution.
IT Process Consulting
Organize the workflows according to a well-defined, integrated and coherent set of processes (aligned to standards and best practices like ITIL, Cobit, eTOM), aiming at aligning the IT organization to business objectives and introducing efficiency in the way activities are performed.
At Moviri we understand the many constraints and pressures that challenge an enterprise IT department, and have the experience and skill to intervene on your IT processes in order to achieve the desired results. Our consultants are trained at analyzing strategic needs as well as at implementing, controlling and reporting on day-to-day processes.
- Assess and analyze the needs of the company and the processes currently in place
- Perform the required gap analyses, considering where appropriate industry standard best practices (ITIL, CoBIT, …)
- Design the new processes, adopting the most fitting best practices and introducing process automation through workflow engine tools
- Implement the new processes, guiding the change and coaching the impacted personnel
- Identify and implement the appropriate KPIs and reporting requirements, in order to obtain continuous feedback and control
- improved efficiency and reduced costs
- higher level of control on internal processes, enabling decision-making on objective basis
- alignment to standard process frameworks, thus creating a common and shared vocabulary and knowledge
Project & Portfolio Management
Align the portfolio of IT investments to business objectives, managing IT resources (people and financials) throughout the whole lifecycle of IT projects: from demand capture to the management of assets and maintenance.
- Analyse as-is processes
- Perform a gap analysis between as-is processes and consolidated best practices
- Implement to-be processes using an integrated PPM product
- Deliver training to the final users
- Alignment between business objectives and IT initiatives
- Control on IT spending
- Lowered risk of failed projects
- Enforcement of standard processes across the organization
IT Risk Management
Gain awareness of the threats that can exploit the vulnerabilities present in the company’s critical IT an non-IT assets and define the most effective approach for controlling the resulting risks.
Processes and people, information exchange, facilities, not compliance to business, legal and contractual requirements are the areas in which vulnerabilities are most commonly present and threats can exploit them. Moviri has deep vertical experience in management and organizational aspects of security and deep IT knowledge.
- Support the organization in the identification of assets (both technical and not: people, know-how, …)
- Identify the critical assets
- Setup a measurable process of IT Risk Management, split into two phases: risk assessment and risk treatment
- Develop, maintain and improve an Information Security Management System (ISMS), tailored to the organization’s requirements
- Avoided loss of information, resulting in economic losses or goodwill damage
- Increased proactivity toward incidents, problems and disasters
- Easy-to-demonstrate compliance with laws and mandatory requirements
- Compliance with industrial standards (ISO 27001, BS 25999) and alignment to best practices (ITIL v3, CoBIT, Oswap)